SALES & COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS
Bloom Coffee Roasters in Lansing, Michigan’s Old Town District, is seeking a passionate individual to oversee the Sales Operations & Community Partnership Accounts for its Wholesale/Roasted Coffee Distribution Operation. This individual should be an Intrapreneurally, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter that is Driven, who can initiate and execute a Sales Plan while working within the guidelines of an established culture.
This position will require the individual to be able to work with a level of autonomy while checking in and working regularly with Roasting Operations Staff and the ownership to Increase Sales and reach goals. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute an organized and structured sales and marketing plan
- Prospecting New, Potential Wholesale Account Leads such as Cafés, Distributors, restaurants, Bakeries, Offices, Grocery Stores, etc.
- Work with our Brand Strategist, and decision makers employed by our customers, to increase sales with our current Wholesale Accounts by creating events, promotions, ads, and other marketing activities
- Set sales, dial, and prospecting/contact goals and forecast on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Reach Goal customers totaling at least 5,000 lbs. in new coffee sales a quarter
- Work within the CRM
- Maintain current customer accounts
- Be able to work as a team and be a face to the company’s overall brand and culture
- Previous sales experience is not required but encouraged
- Ability to work in a competitive, fast-paced environment, working and scheduling meetings when best for the prospects which will require a flexible schedule
- Willingness to travel throughout the State & Midwest Region
- Company Description:
- Bloom Coffee Roasters is a Coffee Roasting Business stationed in Old Town Lansing, MI with 30 Wholesale customers throughout the state of Michigan. Our company is part of the Third-Wave Coffee Movement. Third-Wave Coffee focuses on the Craft & Science that it takes to highlight desirable nuances in coffee, highlighting the natural nuisances of the beans, the farms, and the countries of origin. Bloom Coffee Roasters believes that the experience creates a distinct memory, or ignites a specific emotion, to be the most important aspect of drinking Specialty Coffee. We are here to create a community of food establishments and other businesses who find that the mindful consumption of coffee is worth the experience.